Enjoy this collection of videos along the Oregon Coast. The videos are in no particular order and we updated and add to this list regulary.
Feel free to bookmark this page and come back often to see new Oregon Coast Videos.
- Cape Kiwanda in Pacific City, Oregon. Cape Kiwanda is one of the capes on the famous three Capes Scenic Drive in Tillamook County.
- The Mary D. Hume Shipwreck in Gold Beach Oregon. Worth a stop if you are passing through Gold Beach.
- Historical Monterey Cypress tree in Brookings close to the California border. Largest tree of its kind in Oregon.
- Oregon Coast Aquarium in Newport, Oregon. Seeing this video is going to make you want to visit one of Oregon's greatest attractions.
- Prehistoric Gardens in Port Orford. A unique and educational place you may find interesting.
- Shorepine Village is a little village within Pacific City on the Oregon Coast. If you want to rent or buy a place on the Oregon Coast, you will not be sorry if you choose Shorepine Village.
- The Tillamook Cheese Factory is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Oregon. If you like cheese and ice cream, you will enjoy a visit to Tillamook Cheese.
- West Coast Game Park Safari is the best Zoo in Oregon because you can actually see and pet the animals.
- Bandon, Oregon: Video of interesting places around Bandon, Oregon so you can get a feel for what this city is like.
- Brookings-Harbor, Oregon: See what the most southern Oregon coast city is all about..
- Gold Beach, Oregon. Get to know this historical city better.
- Oceanside, Oregon: This is a cool oceanfront hillside community in Tillamook.
- Pacific City, Oregon: The city famous for Dory Boats, Cape Kiwanda, and so much more.
- Port Orford, Oregon. Have you heard of Cottonneva? Many interesting old stories from this city.